In this tutorial we are going to show you how to change your color scheme on your site!
Typically you’ll want to select a color scheme that mirrors your logo. If you want to read more on selecting a good color scheme, check out our Learn More section for tips and resources. There are several reasons changing your color scheme will help you succeed with Carrot. A few of those are:
- Helps to differentiate your site.
- Makes your site look more professional.
Let’s get started!
Step 1: Go to Your Dashboard
Step 2: Go to the Design Tab
Step 3: Click on Colors
Step 4: Select your Colors
*It’s a good idea to have your button color contrast with your Primary Color so your call to action is clear. This will subconsciously influence the people who view your site to fill out your form! If you have a 2 toned logo, It’d be beneficial to have 1 color be your Primary, and the other be the Button if they contrast enough!
Step 5: Hit Publish
*Keep in mind you won’t be able to see the changes take effect until you hit publish
That’s it! Your colors have just been changed!
- Learn tricks and techniques for setting a brand identity on your site
- Check out the psychology of colors in marketing here!
- Use this tool to match the color of your logo to your site’s colors: Imagecolorpicker.com